Occupational hearing conservation is the cornerstone of our
- Audiometric Data Management
- Recommendations on Problem Audiograms per OSHA
- Employee Education Programs
- On-Site Program Evaluation
- On-Site Testing
- Hearing Loss Compensation/ADA Consultation
- CAOHC-Approved Hearing Conservation and Audiometric Testing Training
Our audiologist, Melette
Meloy, has extensive experience in occupational hearing conservation.
We are able to provide a complete program for you or assist you with
your own in-house program. We offer quality, easy-to-process reporting
and expedient turn around on test results.